Disciplinary Records Requests

When completing applications to transfer to another institution, or applying to law schools, professional schools, state board agencies, or federal government positions, students may need a student disciplinary history provided.

Please note our office only provides information on student conduct/disciplinary history; if you require academic verification (i.e. - dates of enrollment, grades, financial payment history, etc.), you will need to forward your documentation to the Office of Enrollment Services or the Assistant Dean for Academic Services and Registrar at the Law School.

Academic dishonesty records are maintained by the Office of the Vice Provost and Dean of Undergraduate Studies, Office of the Senior Vice Provost for Administration and Dean of Graduate Studies, and the Assistant Dean for Academic Services and Registrar at the Law School.

The Student Records Policy outlines the specific conditions under which information can be released to a third party.

Requests to release disciplinary information are accepted through the following means:

  • Current or Former Students should submit them online here
  • In person
  • By email
  • By postal mail
Common Application College Report Requests should be submitted
to Enrollment Services first via this link.

The requesting party must provide a copy of the student's written authorization that the disciplinary records may be released. A physical, wet signature is required on the written release. It is strongly encouraged that the dates of the student's attendance at Catholic University are included in the written release of information as this will aid in the identification of the student record and the processing of the request.

Requests for information are normally processed within 5 business days.