Staff members in the Office of the Dean of Students are available to assist students in multiple areas of student life at CUA.
The following are other important resources that provide specific information about certain policies at the University:
- Code of Student Conduct
- Expectations for Student Off-Campus Behavior and Living
- Grievance Procedures for Reported Sexual Offenses that are not under the scope of
- Parental Notification
The following resources provide specific information about certain policies at the University:
- Absence from Class Issues
- Academic Leave or Permanent Withdrawal from the University
- Student Life Resources for Faculty Consultation and Referral
Please contact the Office of the Dean of Students at 202-319-5619 with any questions regarding these policies and procedures.