Your decision to move off campus marks a major milestone in your college experience and in your life. For many of you, this is the first time you have faced the responsibility of living on your own. The Office of the Dean of Students wishes you the best during this transition and hopes this will be a positive growing experience for you.

We would also like to remind you that, even though you are not living on campus, you still represent The Catholic University of America in the community. We would like to encourage you to be a good neighbor to those around you and take advantage of opportunities to get involved. Get to know your neighbors, attend local community meetings, and remain engaged in what the local life has to offer in the D.C. metropolitan region.

No matter where you call “home,” you are still an integral part of the University family. The faculty, staff, and administration want to see you become successful, responsible, and engaged citizens no matter where you go. If you need any support or assistance, please contact the Office of the Dean of Students at 202-319-5619 or send us an email at